Hello Readers My today's post is related to find the nth power and nth root of a given complex number. Power of a complex number: Given a complex number z=x+iy, the problem is to find the nth power of z. To answer it, one can use the powerful tool ``Demovire's theorem". For a given z=x+iy, … Continue reading Powers and Roots of Complex numbers
Hello Readers It is quite interesting to write about sets. I found that beginners face a lot of doubts to find out whether given collection of elements forms a set or not? To delete their doubts from memory, I have explained this concept with lots of examples. SET: Set is a collection of well-defined … Continue reading Sets(very easy approach)
Hope you are doing well.
This time, I am here with links/pdf’s of good books and i am sure it is very helpful to the readers and specially for those who are preparing for Competitive exams like CSIR NET/SET/NBHM/TIFR/GATE etc . I think books are the best friends of learners.
So enjoy maths with the following e-books/pdf’s.
- John E. Freund’s Mathematical Statistics with Applications Irwin Miller Marylees Miller Eighth Edition
- Ponnusamy S., Silverman H (1). Complex variables with applications
- Gordon C. Everstine . Application of Linear Algebra
- Peeyush Chandra, A. K. Lal, V. Raghavendra, G. Santhanam ; Notes on Mathematics
- T. Muthukumar (IITK) ; Partial Differential Equation Thank You
Stay learnt, Stay happy